October 8, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. We went to the Dallas Zoo. Whoa! Happy time.
2. Saw three new lion cubs — about seven weeks old. Broke the cute-meter.
3. Fed the giraffes. Really, the tongue is not a thing of beauty. A thing of evolution but not aesthetically pleasing.
4. Spent time at the gorilla world. A large silverback stretched out in front of us, on his back, to nap. They are really big and their belly hair swirls around like a hurricane on a weather map.
5. A fluffle assembled in the back yard just before sundown. I had put out their favorites.
You? I’d love to hear what made you happy today — whether it involved animals or not!