Re-Visit: April 3, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Got my car fixed. The two broken pieces are removed (not critical to operation or safety.) Plus a partial fix on the suspension and new front wheel brake shoes. The latter just in time!
2. Lorlee Bartos took cuttings from my two over-enthusiastic begonias. There were enough healthy stems to take some for Max as well. He also “lifted” two elephant ears from the pool area. He is quite good at spotting great stuff in the underbrush!
3. Fun lunch with both kids (attending a “family event” today according to their grandmother’s excuse note) at Chipotle. We walked.
4. Wonderful grief class tonight. People love to tell stories about their loved ones and others love to listen. What a concept.
5. Found Kim Loehr Soto’s 1991 paper for her Death and Dying class. It has drifted in and out of my hands for 20+ years. It was on top of my desk, under an unrelated item. Excellent, including some of her ideas for celebrating her life — which we will now get started on.
How about you?