Revisit: April 19, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. We changed our WiFi provider who’ll come on Thursday to install so I found a new place to huddle. Fast WiFi. Lots of tables. Spotless everywhere. @sweethut Plano. Check it out at park and Coit.
2. Doing some historical research at the Plano library. They have maps. Oh boy.
3. Big fat moths at our bright pink blossoms. I’ll have to find the name later. Their bodies were the size of the last joint on my pinky. And so furry.
4. We have about three good suppers that we rotate. Tonight was pasta with meat sauce, salad, and garlic bread. Yum.
5. Max helped me cook. He’s good at it. Including knowing how to cook down the too-watery sauce.
Bonus: excision site ok. I forget I have a big bandage on my cheek until I catch someone staring.
How about you? I love reading yours. At least half a dizen friends ( and sone of their friends) are getting in the game.