Revisit: April 19, 2019?? Who knows.
5 things that made me happy yesterday (oops):
1. I went straight to bed after supper and slept the night through. Catching up on sleep after a stretch of a week!
2. Noticed that one of the kitchen towels at the Sotos is a souvenir from a 1990 vacation with my mom in England. How’s that for durability?
3. Big flocks of cedar wax wings still zooming around the city. A blast of swirling, directed energy.
4. A quick trip to Trader Joe’s (from my house) for those little vanilla cones. Yum. Because . . .
5. The kids and their dad are off for a kids-and-dad weekend, with a temporary stop in Wichita Falls for some rest, a meal, and a blown out tire. Whoa! More excitement than I was planning. All is well and they are at their destination.
How about you?