Revisit: April 2, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. I took my car to Brian Steelsmith, who’s cared for it for years. He figured out what was wrong and how to fix it (and what parts here and there I could do without) and tomorrow he’ll do exactly that. Yay!
2. I got some more things accomplished on that pesky to do list for the week. Feeling productive.
3. Spent a few minutes with Max’s therapist. It’s a nice little boost when he says he’s stealing one of my discipline ideas.
4. Max and I cooked a creative dinner, using up quite a few odds and ends. It was a hit.
5. Finished all the paperwork, payment, etc. for new health insurance for the kids. Not having coverage for them was one more missing thing — so I’m glad they covered now with a pretty good policy for a very good price.
Another bonus: I’ve been hearing a red bellied woodpecker for several days and couldn’t locate him. Spotted him this afternoon in the big elm across the street. AND his ladyfriend. Besides drumming and calling, he was doing a little display with his wings that I’d never seen before. Ah, spring.
How about you?