Revisit: April 20, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Amazon accepted a late return from me for a $25 item, but it didn’t work and the return policy expired yesterday. I love that a giant company has real people who answer the phone and work things out with their customers. Virtually no wait time.
2. Got the car washed at one of those drive through places and then a quick vacuum. You’d think I scored a Cadillac in a give away. Why don’t I do that more often?
3. That red tail is still sailing over the Soto house. They live just one row of houses away from a green corridor.
4. I got my more-or-less monthly manicure this morning. A habit I instituted at 60 to pamper myself. Still works.
5. I’ve become a fan of Live from Here, NPR’s live variety show that’s broadcast here on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. I like to sing along really loud in the car, in harmony. It’s a good thing I don’t have any passengers!
How about you? A good day?