Revisit August 16, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. They were re-shelving the grocery store. (Moving things around.) So I kept asking employees to help me find stuff. Probably half my 5 or 6 regular items had moved. It was like a scavenger hunt. Waving and calling to each other from across the store. Then I lost my cart. I couldn’t remember where I’d left it so someone helped me there. So much fun at Kroger’s!! Who knew?
2. Watered my little yard early this morning. Everything drooping. Ah. Much better now.
3. Finally thought to put on long pants and a long sleeved shirt to foil the mosquitoes. I may be slow but I’m really good.
4. Got everything together to knit another cancer hat. Friend of the family starts starts Round 3 on the 20th. Already bald. Knitting cancer hats is good therapy for me.
5. Going to knit and watch the new season of Glow. Seems like good combo.
And you? What made you happy today? I love to read your lists. And I do love it when you tag me — that is a super happy time!