Revisit August 28, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Saw the Google Street View car driving around in the neighborhood. I don’t know why that should make me happy but . . .
2. Attended the preview opening of the Mollie Ivins documentary. Highly recommended. I want to see it again.
3. It was fun to see people in the film who I actually know.
4. After a few weeks of carefully saving cash receipts, I can only not account for 5% of my outgo in July. I consider that a win!
5. Ruby and I continue to read Griffin & Sabine. It’s a really engaging story with beautiful illustrations.
How about you? What made you happy today? I really do love to hear about whatever.