Revisit August 9, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. L.o.n.g Starbucks visit with a good friend. We can nurse a drink and a conversation for a long time!
2. Stopped at Half Price Books to find some required reading for Max. Found two of the four — much better than expected.
3. Came across a stash of piano sheet music and scores for musicals. Someone would really love. Each piece was $1.
4. Getting off line early for some much anticipated reading.
5. Seeing all the #beautybreak items that people posted today.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to read what you post. No matter how many you have!