Revisit December 2, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. A neighbor in Plano has knocked himself out with holiday lights on his house. He has set a high bar.
2. I had a big glass of egg nog for supper. It’s December.
3. Had an interesting conversation with all the Sotos about gift giving and getting, philosophical and practical. Building character. The kids have a really good start.
4. Great Dallas fall weather running all this week.
5. Lemons make me happy every day when I put them in my morning drink. Not sure why.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it.