Revisit December 26, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Borrowed a friend’s old truck to help finish my move. I had forgotten how much fun it is to drive a pick up.
2. Dropped Ruby at my nail salon to get her nails done, a late birthday gift. Such an easy girl to make happy!
3. Used some Christmas cash to buy some things for the new house. It is also fun settling in and using my own things in new places.
4. My Christmas cactus is still blooming profusely. For a few weeks now. It seems happy in the corner of my kitchen.
5. Received a few more greeting cards today. I haven’t sent cards in many years but I still really enjoy receiving them. If you are a card-sender, bless your heart!
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it.