Revisit February 16, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Hanging a kitchen calendar for the Sotos. Doesn’t everyone need a wall calendar in the kitchen? Ruby and I put February and March dates on it.
2. Took another load of oldies but goodies to the goodwill truck at the grocery store. Lots of shoes. Growing children outgrow their shoes long before they wear them out.
3. Got in a good long nap. An excellent idea for a cold, dreary Saturday.
4. Rediscovering ordering from ebay. One hit. One miss. The hit is a surprise for the Soto house. The miss may go in the next goodwill offering.
5. The bengals at my house are trying to pull a little fabric shopping bag under the door into the coat closet. (If you recall bengal marauders at Soto house are trying to pull a pool float into the living room through the cat door and the dog bed out to the patio through the cat door.) I think it’s their hunter instinct. Bringing home the catch.
How about you?