Revisit February 18, 2020
5 things that made me happy today:
1. A hot drink and long conversation with a friend AND then
2. A short bird-watching trip to nearby Cottonwood Park where we spotted a couple dozen Ring Bill Gulls who are on their way to their summer home.
3. And I’m pretty sure we also saw half a dozen Northern Shovelers who also winter for a few more weeks here.
4. Birdwatching, a lifetime gift from my dad and mom.
5. Experimenting with different ways to get a matte finish on my little pieces. I’m also glad I read about bags of rice to flatten paper out after it’s damp and dried. Works almost every time. Yay.
Let me hear about what made you happy today. I love to read your notes.