Revisit February 19, 2020
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Spent an hour or more in the rented truck talking to Max my helper. Boy, that kid knows a lot about a lot of things. Not kidding. We talked about redlining, money in politics, what to plant in my new back yard, the real cause of the US Civil War, what he was taught in middle school about same. Wow.
2. Finally got the antique desk picked up from my friend’s house and it is a super cool accent in my guest room. It’s been a long time since I had a new space to furnish and it is fun.
3. Driving that little rented van was fun. Maybe I could have another career as a delivery driver. Packages, not people. I do love to drive.
4. I think they’re starting the leak repair tomorrow. I will be happier still when the repair is finished.
5. Early voting this morning. My generation thinks voting is important. I enjoy the ritual of it. I acknowledge all the folks who work at the polls. I like early voting; it makes me feel like such a smart cookie.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to read what you have.