Revisit: February 23, 2019
5 things that happened to day that made me happy:
1. beautiful, balmy weather meant shirt sleeves this afternoon. Yay.
2. Talked with my roommate for the Global Conference. I took a leap of faith when someone said they needed a roommate as we’re strangers to one another. I think it’s going to be fun!
3. Visited my local library this afternoon to pick up some fiction. Haven’t been able to focus on more than a two or three paragraph work of fiction for several months, so this might be an adventure.
4. People at outdoor cafes this evening — even pretty late into the chill. Everyone is looking forward to spring!
5. And this is the end (on the calendar, at least) of the worst year of my life. Kim was diagnosed a year ago today. Things can only get better.
How about you? Got some goodies for today?