Revisit: February 25, 2019
5 things that made me happy today
1. It’s the day AFTER my birthday and people are still sending greetings. I know FB makes it super easy, but it’s really a lot of fun!
2. Another balmy, sunny day. Besides the old plum tree blooming in the median, the Bradford pears are coming out, the elm across the street has the tiniest of buds and —
3. In Max’s side garden are at least one hyacinth, THREE crocuses, a couple of handfuls of daffodils, and overly enthusiastic greens that made it through the whole winter.
4. My Mardi Gras pet sitter is lined up. The same person who cared for my kitties when I was in Costa Rica in 2017. She sends me cat videos every day. How cool is that? My cats love her.
5. We made an odd dinner out of what we could find tonight. (Because I blew the shopping trip.) It was good and filling and we made plans for spring break — just a week away.
How about you?