Revisit February 4, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Ended up kicking a soccer ball around a nearby park with Ruby tonight. Haven’t done that in a really long time.
2. Stupendous sunset followed the soccer workout. It looked like not much and then SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING ELSE.
3. A pair of sisters, apparently, on bikes with training wheels. They were dressed like rainbow princesses, complete with truly amazing bike helmets and iridescent tassels on the handlebars. They also wore shin guards and knee pads. Their dad, apparently, was totally cool with their outfits.
4. Took a large carload (well, in my little car, “large” is relative) to a nearby Goodwill for reuse.
5. Got some more banking business done. It’s a good feeling to have one more piece of household admin fall into place.
How about you? 3 or 4 things? 5?