Revisit January 12, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. The bengal marauders spent the entire day in their cat collars. I got the collars rigged for easy release plus a touch of glue to keep the clapse in place, so they’re not coming off for a while. I’ll take some pix. The cats seem unconcerned by their clown collars.
2. Watched Bohemian Rhapsody again, at home this time. Powerful music that Queen.
3. Got the car inspected for new license tag. Kwik Kar is two blocks from my house so I drove down and walked back. Beautiful day for walking. Happy I live in a neighborhood where I can.
4. Ruby was home sick today. Highish fever, congested head, definitely under the weather. Happy? Because I could spend the day looking after her and I had nothing more pressing to do.
5. Found an old book of 400 reusable animal stickers that I’ve been scattering through my bullet journal. And other places. Happy that I keep a journal however I want and it supports me. Also happy that it’ll take me quite a while to use up 400.
How about you?