Revisit January 13, 2020
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Great appointment with a staff member at Max’s school. They are really responsive to parents’ and kids’ needs. And fast. I continue to be impressed.
2. Chilly, cloudy day and perfect for a midday nap.
3. Picked up supper at Whole Foods. Lemon capellini and salmon. And some fresh baked bread and salad I put together at the salad bar. Big yum.
4. I’m reminded that in 2004 a bunch of us went on a cruise in the Mediterranean. We met every month for nearly a year in advance to plan and get more related.
One month we were focusing on Santorini, one of the ports. So we each brought food that ended in -ini. You can imagine. Tortellini, teeny weinies, etc. It was a great trip!
5. Crows are out in force today. They look great even in dreary weather!
And you? What happened today that made you happy? I love to hear about it.