Revisit January 30, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. I took a long nap about 9 a.m. I am retired. I should get to nap once in a while!
2. Hot drink with a good friend, AKA therapy at Starbucks.
3. Reading time with Ruby. We hardly ever do it and it’s fun.
4. Bought a shredder to “process” lots of old papers that don’t need a second life somewhere.
5. Both kids stayed at school all day. Since one or the other has been coming home early for one reason or another — this is a level up.
How about you?