Revisit January 30, 2020
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Got a lot of admin handled today. Makes me strangely happy.
2. Took Ruby back to the chiro for a follow up. Her body heals so fast — and she has a huge tolerance for pain. And good spirits while someone is working on her. Good qualities to have.
3. Max and I started some sprout today in some big mason jars. Memories of my pseudo-hippie days.
4. All the extra cats have been at their new homes at least 24 hours, so I’m starting to think this will all work out!
5. Time for an early retirement and more reading tonight. Now that I’m not driving 500 miles a week, I have time for art and reading and just sitting.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it.