Revisit January 6, 2021
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Crazy conversations with folks at the grocery store including an exchange with the route man for Bel Vita, my favorite breakfast food. He showed me they have a new flavor. I told him I couldn’t eat it because it has a creme filling and then it would fall outside my definition of “breakfast food.” He then looked through his entire cart to see if he could find my favorite.
2. Amazing lunch with Max and Ruby on their last day of Christmas vacation. Pancakes for the girls. A reuben sandwich for the boy. More than $40. It was an expensive lunch.
3. Ruby’s indoor soccer team won their fourth in a row. 2 to 1.
4. Ruby scored the winning goal.
5. Really, watching 10- or 12-year-olds play indoor soccer (around here they start at 5 or so) is really fun, wild kicks and all.
How about you? What happened today that made you happy? I love to read your notes.