Revisit July 10, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Spending the day with Ruby.
2. She got her summer haircut (plus blonde highlights because she passed all her courses this year) this afternoon. Net: several hours of goofy happiness before and after haircut.
3. The Bengal Marauders joined us in the living room for communal vacation packing. Such beauty.
4. Max got a pedicure for finishing summer school with flying colors. First time his feet have been clean in years. (He says he has Hunter Gatherer feet. Yes, he does.)
5. Max gave me an incredible ipad tour of Dallas while we were waiting for Ruby. I can’t believe all he has learned from his ipad software. He can really navigate around the city, he knows a lot of the history, he’s got some amazing theories about architecture, etc. Wow.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love reading about it.