Revisit July 15, 2019
5 things today that reminded me I’m happy:
1. Early morning at the Soto house — no people, just pets. Quiet, cool, timeless.
2. Their Bengal Marauders have stripped most of the feathers from a cat toy that’s a flexible wand with a “bird” on the end. They are amazing jumpers and Huge Black carries the toy all over the house.
3. Slicing open lemons to go in my morning drink. Calming and centering ritual.
4. Sometimes I wake up at 4 or 5 and just get up. Why not? Friends around the world are on facebook at that hour. It’s like a quiet neighborhood coffee shop.
5. Really noticing the quiet this week. Can you tell?
How about you? What happened today to remind you you’re happy? I love reading what you have to say.