Revisit June 2, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. The art show was fun. I really love doing things with friends.
2. I sold a few hundred dollars worth which makes it more fun.
3. A good solid nap. Cold almost gone.
4. I managed to rescue all my outdoor plants from the hail yesterday, so setting them back out in the yard made me happy.
5. The Dogue can raise and lower his eyebrows independently, so when he listens to you talk, it appears that he’s making a lot of sense out of whatever you say.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love reading your lists.