Revisit March 2, 2020
5 things that made me happy today:
1. I helped Max create a plan for a garden he’s designing for a friend. He did the work. I asked the questions.
2. Ruby ate 6 pieces of cinnamon toast while I wasn’t paying attention and waltzed off to a choir concert as part of her school’s Open House tonight.
3. A little tinkering around the house, a couple loads of laundry, an easy potato dish for supper. Relaxing day.
4. Every day I think the Bradford pear next door will burst into bloom. I can’t imagine that the buds will get any bigger without bursting.
5. Adult bunny in the front yard late this afternoon. Looking for a girlfriend, I expect. He dashed under the gate next door. Reminders of Peter Rabbit and all the other bunny tales.
How was your day?