Revisit May 3, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. We found a new school home for Max. Kudos to the whole team. It didn’t take long once we focused. Kim Loehr Soto would love it. These sentences do not reflect the joy that is bursting out of our house.
2. The foxglove stems broke in the high wind on Wednesday night so we cut them and brought them inside. They are so beautiful. Max does have a green thumb.
3. Ruby wrote a great paper about the dangers of styrofoam and some possible solutions. Kim Loehr Soto loved it, I’m sure.
4. I started gathering work for the art show on June 2. I always look forward to the whole thing — sorting out, setting up, talking to people at the show, seeing what others bring. I think this is the 8th year I’ve been selling.
5. I am enjoying an evening at home, the first since last Saturday. Some weeks seem longer!
How about you? I love hearing what made you happy! I especially love that some friends have rolled the 5 things practice out for themselves.