Revisit November 1, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Quite a few little administrative tasks. Phone calls, notes, research, etc. Good to get them done.
2. Max asks if he can stay late at school for “game club,” = “hanging out with the guys.” A first. Go, Max!
3. The light outside my front door at home has a very short life. The maintenance man says it’s the cold. We’ll see how this one works out. It’s really bright!!
4. A beautiful sunny, chilly day. At last, it seems like fall.
5. Early-ish bed tonight for a good sleep.
And you? What happened today that made you happy? I love to hear about it.