Revisit November 14, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Eloise the Bengal ran for several minutes on the wheel this morning. At 445. It’s not a bad noise to wake up to. Just unexpected.
2. Two red tail hawks today in their very own kettle. I’m not sure if you call it a kettle if there are only two birds. It took them a while to find the right air, then they really sailed, in synch, on opposite sides of the kettle, in perfect formation. Higher, then lower. I watched for quite a while.
3. Funny conversation with the staff at the pediatrician’s office. They were taking advantage of the lunch break to run a quick vacuum. They have the same machine that has failed twice at the Soto house and once at my house. Exactly the same problem. We decided it was the machine and not operator error. Odd and funny how the three of us got so excited about it.
4. A friend came out of yesterday’s cancer surgery with a bright outlook. Yay.
5. Three pieces ready to submit to December
show. I’ll post pix tomorrow.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to read about it.