Revisit November 17, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Church, always. Amazing sermon, made me cry (hopped up on prednizone doesn’t help) and really had an epiphany. I like that kind of sermon.I talked to others afterwards and they thought Rev Kanter had delivered it specifically to them. The mark of a powerful sermon.
2. We had a guest organist who was astounding. What a virtuoso. Dr john Schwandt!
3. Another sunny day, another line of 50+ parakeets over Central Expressway at the Fitzhugh exit AND 15 or so in front of Doce Mesas on McKinney. A great day to be a parakeet, I say.
4. Lunch with friends. A gift.
5. Getting some clarify on 2020. See epiphany reference above. Stay tuned.
6. And a bonus. Bought my Leuchtturm1917s for next year. They’re teal and have some special Bullet Journal features, so they cost about $10 more. I didn’t need the features but I like the color. One of them keeps me organized for 6 months.
And you? What happened today to make you happy? I love to read your list, one or many!