Revisit November 26, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Lots of things handled on my to do list.
2. My leggy begonia is settled in the catio/greenhouse at the Soto house. I’m hoping that’s a happy home for it.
3. Some more episodes of The Crown. Just the right brain engagement required!
4. Planning and measuring for new place, including
5. A spot for my piano. (I have a 1906 upright grand piano that was my grandpa’s. I haven’t had room for it for several years.)
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to read about it.