Revisit October 25, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Chilly, wet day but I stayed inside and ate and drank warm things. And did a little miscellaneous nesting around my place.
2. Also got some tidying up done at the Soto house this morning during an unscheduled car rescue for
. He got a new battery; I got a clean desk top.
3. Looking forward to some warm sleeping in tomorrow morning. Ruby’s 8 am soccer game got cancelled due to soggy fields.
4. Finished bingeing on Interior Design Masters. It’s a little bit habit forming but there are only 8 shows, so no rehab is required.
5. The hammer on the floor in Ruby’s room, she told me this morning, was to go after the spider she saw last night. She was scared of the spider but she walked through the dark house to the dark garage and found the hammer and carried it back to her room. Let’s see, where to start??
You? What made you happy today? It makes me happy to read about it!