Revisit September 4, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. A tiny anole about the size of my index finger who was exactly the same shade of green as an enormous canna leaf.
2. A largish motor home (32'?) towing a car with the same paint job.
3. Max creating a poster about Costa Rica for Spanish class last night. It was fun to see ownership move in.
4. Jupiter the dog having such a great dream that he barked. He is a big dog but he has a puppy bark!
5. Helping Ruby learn how to read music for a choir test at school. She didn’t have it didn’t have it did’t have it had it. I love it.
How about you? What made you happy today?