Revisit September 8, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Church — a new church year begins today. Being Human is our focus.
2. A brass quartet played. I am grateful our church thinks music is important and friends/members of the congregation help pay for it.
3. We sang some of my favorite hymns. When the full choir is up in the loft AND there’s a brass quartet AND the organ is going, well, I could just float away.
4. Lunch with friends. Although I guess we can call it brunch with service 30 minutes earlier!
5. A pleasant nap with 4 of my cats arrayed across the bottom of the bed. Synchronized napping.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it!