Revist December 23, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Ruby turned 13 today. She was lit up (happy and sad) all day long.
2. We had our annual family ladies’ lunch with excellent service and super delicious desserts.
3. Another winner of a day, weather wise.
4. Crows greeted us at the Loehrs’ new house. A good sign.
5. Several family photo greeting cards arrived yesterday and today. They are my favorite kind. They’re pinned to the wall in my new kitchen.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it.