September 14, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPP TODAY:
1. Enjoyed Billy Elliott the movie last night. Haven’t watched it in quite a while and it’s just as good as I remember.
2. Got my Texas postcards today to send to 200 people who vote occasionally. See my separate post or PM me if you want to share my bunch. (Mail on October 26.)
3. Cleared some more of the prairie this afternoon in my wildlife sanctuary. That little machine is pretty cool. I, on the other hand, was sweating like nobody’s business.
4. Another Student Body meeting with Max and Ruby. We are designing how WE are going to do school in the near future. (Planning for the year is way over the horizon.)
5. Finished my puzzle and two pieces are missing!! A good puzzle company will replace them. We’ll see how that goes!!
And you? I love to hear what made you happy.