September 15, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Call the Midwives starts season 9 tonight.
2. Jennifer, my housecleaner person, dusted all my shelves today. Yay. I don’t know what method she used to get everything back in the same place. But, wow!
3. Conversations with friends broadened my horizons. How’s that for vaguebooking?
4. I had put together a photo book covering 10 years and the physical book came in the mail today. Digital photos are fine, but I like something on paper!
5. Checking on places for an October getaway. We have a week off school. Some place shady and quiet is what I’m thinking.
You? I love to read about what made you happy today.