September 28, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Cool and blustery wind. Sometimes the weather makes me happy.
2. Time for some review and catching up at The Einstein School. I don’t know who thought we had to do 6 or 8 classes every day of the week in order to count as school. [Not The Einstein School, BTW.] But it’s too much. Especially on line. We did a couple classes, checked some grades, talked about physics (with no math), and generally had a relaxed time in our covid flex week.
3. Made an odd collage for my one-a-day homework for Wisdom Elders. I once did one-a-day for 60 days because I had a little spiral notebook with 60 pages. But that was when I was young and frisky and life was simple.
4. Reading some long, thoughtful articles today, several of them. It’s good to read something several paragraphs or even several pages long that casts some light on something I’m interested in.
5. I got peanuts for the bunnies. Test run tomorrow morning. First I’ll check to see if peanuts are in their recommended diet. Well, it says, A few is okay. Since the rabbits are feral and eating all around here, I’m not too concerned about a treat.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.