September 3, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Tomorrow we finish up week #3 for Max and Ruby at the Einstein School. We all think it’s a good place for them.
2. An incredibly lively and supportive check-in call with my writer team from the Global Conference. So many ideas. So much support. Such powerful listening.
3. Next year marks 40 years of work with Landmark Education. Just unbelievably valuable. Every day.
4. Getting ready for some gelatin printing this weekend. I’ll share on Monday or Tuesday.
5. Finished my newest jigsaw this afternoon. Pic in first comment. 500 pieces isn’t much of a challenge after the 8 or 10 1000-piecers during early quarantine!
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy. Always.