September 4, 2020
1. Max was at home sick with a cold. Happy that it’s no more. Also happy that he’s old enough that mostly he just wants to sleep when he’s sick.
2. Got my Paint-By-Numbers kit that I ordered in April. It looks like fun. I think it came from China via dog sled. It left Grand Prairie on Wednesday, according to the tracking data. (Grand Prairie is about 15 minutes away, btw.)
3. Sending off six little pieces of art to a friend in Hawaii tomorrow. That’s the farthest they’ve been from home, as far as I know.
4. I’m mulling over a paper for the 2021 Global Conference. This year’s theme is Recognizing Accomplishment. Hmmmm.
5. I just got my paper copy of the 2020 Journal. It’s inspiring — and the thickest it’s every been. I am really proud of my papers that have been included over the years.
And you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it.