September 5, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. A few hours whiled away on my new puzzle. Completely disconnects me from national life.
2. Ruby brought two friends (and items from her bedroom) over to build a nest in an odd room I have upstairs. She claimed it for her own before I moved in. It might have been built as a walk-in closet or storage area but it’s just a room with a window and carpet.
3. Then it rained, really hard, so they ran outside and played, loudly, for quite a while, with music. Thirteen is a good age.
4. Got my art on its way to CA.
5. Heading for some good reading with one of my magazines. I have two subscriptions that come to the house — real magazines on real paper. A vanishing breed.
And you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it.