Spaghetti with Mushrooms
by Melannie Zumba
The spaghetti that my aunt makes is so yummy because it is a pinch cheesy and also with a lot of mushrooms. If you are not a fan of mushrooms, I recommend not to eat or try it. My aunt got the recipe on the internet. If you would like to try it here are the ingredients. This dish is for six people at most.
- One box of spaghetti
- Half a stick of butter
- Enough mushrooms (of any kind you would like) to coat a frying pan
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt (taste and add more if needed)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Add spaghetti to boiling water in a big pot.
- Cut the half stick butter in half.
- Place one half of butter in a frying pan.
- Make it melt.
- Then, add mushrooms.
- When mushrooms get golden brown, add the rest of the butter.
- Fry for another couple of minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti, except for a cup of water, and add spaghetti to the frying pan. Add the rest of the water if it’s dry.
- Mix it all up and add cheese to your taste.
- Serve it, with extra parmesan cheese on the table if people want to add.