Oven-baked breaded tilapia, with sweet potato wedges and zucchini
- Taste: 5
- Healthy factor: 4
- Plating: 4
- Cooking time: 5
Prep time: 20 min
Bake time: 20 min total, 10 min at 400C and 10 min at 370C
- Sweet potatoes: peel and wedge the sweet potatoes, drizzle with oil, add s&p, toss them in a bowl, spread them out on a baking sheet, and put in the oven. Turn the oven on at 400C.
- Tilapia: beat one egg in a bowl. Dip the fish in the egg and then in a plate of bread crumbs. Make sure both sides are coated well. When the fish fillets are prepared, place them on a second oil-coated baking sheet. Place it in the oven and set a timer for 20 min.
- Zucchini: quarter the zucchini length size, drizzle with oil, season, and place them on the baking sheet.
- When putting the zucchini in the oven, flip the sweet potato and tilapia. 10 more minutes and dinner should be ready!
Tricks and tips:
- Sweat potatoes should go into the oven first, cooked for 20 min at 400C
- Tilapia goes in second, cooked for 10 min at 375C
- Zucchini cooks fast, so go in last, 10 min at 375C gives a crunchy taste
The dish is well received.
Originally published at medium.com on January 4, 2016.