Is someone who asks you out a sexual predator?
Roger Heygate-Browne

As the #MeToo campaign grows, I take pause at the shear volume of women that have come forward. Incredulous. And, as a white/American born/(with most every other privilege affordable)/male person.. I feel a growing responsibility to engage in some sort of active support. What, in your opinion, are the best ways that I can participate? (Beyond.. my long held belief that women should have their turn at running this world. Look at the job that men have done so far. Rather pitiful).

Footnote: Twenty years ago, when I married my wife — I suggested: in every decision, moving forward, she has 51% of the vote and I would have remaining 49% — due to the gender inequities of the world. She took it. Seemed fair to me.

Deborah, you have made an excellent contribution to this issue. Thanks.

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.