Don’t do these things when you get into the NFT business.
After NFTs came out, it grew rapidly and created an incredible market. It has been used in many fields. It was not difficult to attract attention when it was a system with high returns and everyone could be involved. In addition, this new system fed with legends excited everyone. People with no experience started selling their own products.
Of course, in this part, we can talk about how they drive people to gas. Seeing any pictures, music, domains, etc., for sale in any market and being bought meaninglessly, has caused even more people to come here. One of them is me.
In this field, which I started without knowing anything, I first encountered many questions such as what is a wallet and what is a market. I tried to learn by reading and watching the wrong things in the internet information pollution. The first mistake is here…
The clearest information is always from the manufacturer. Getting all of them from a central source both speeds up learning and prevents unwanted scams. Understanding what you need to do and why helps you move forward comfortably in the next stages.
The most preferred buy-sell as a source of income. Of course, it is questionable whether every NFT is bought. At first it all seemed acceptable because, as with any new venture, there was a rapid rise and then it made sense until the moment when there would be a fall. Here comes the second error.
- Do not receive unapproved projects. It can be deleted or stolen.
- Do not buy without knowing what is bought and sold in each market. In some markets, purchases are fast according to the NFT type.
- Get project based or known builder. Otherwise, as there is no future, sales will drop one day.
- Get support from helpful sites and try to predict the future of NFTs.
- There are many people in the market who think that they are giving suggestions. Do not rely on them.
- Entering these businesses with high money can increase the risk.
- Diving into too many projects makes tracking difficult.
- Consider network charges. Because you can pay many times more money than you want to buy.
- Ignore the messages that say you won out of nowhere. Do not click any button that you are not aware of.
- Be active on social media and follow the producers.
As time progresses, you begin to learn more about the details. Then, after getting familiar with concepts such as airdrop, whitelist, and presale, you see another aspect of earnings. The third error part is;
- Even if you try to enter all the whitelists, you do not have to buy them all.
- Don’t forget to check their social media activities.
- Get involved in their social media. Consider the terms.
- Check the market even if you bought it cheaply, even if it’s whitelisted. Projects that don’t hold up can lose price in an instant. If you don’t have long-term prospects, it’s good to dispose of it early.
- Not all Airdops will work. See what you will gain.
- Ignore airdrops from unknown place.
- Watch the most suitable moment for the mint process. Unless you want to be crushed in gas wars.
After a while this feels insufficient and you think why not produce my own NFTs. Markets help you with this. The problem here is;
- What you produce stays in the market. You may encounter problems when listing in other markets.
- You have to do it one by one and this can be time consuming for high numbered collections.
- Instead of adding and pricing, choose to upload them all first and then price them.
- Fill the descriptions properly and appropriately. Price according to which network you are in. According to your own product, make your network preference accordingly.
- Find out what is sold in which market.
- Create a purpose for yourself.
- It may be useful to show yourself on the most used social media.
- Set your NFTs to be in ipfs. In this way, you can gain the trust of the other person.
It is true that with Smart Contract, these can be done in bulk and time is saved for sales. In addition, independence increases as you do the mint business under your own control. You have the chance to list in more than one market. This means reaching more people. It may sound a little difficult, but in many places you can access resources that simplify them.
- Network preference is also important here.
- Having basic software knowledge speeds it up.
- You can organize airdrops, but you should not miss this.
- Consider the system of give, give, take, give, give.
- Explain exactly what you’re doing and why you’re doing it in a way that people can understand.
- Make good use of your social media.
- Use test servers before publishing.
These are self-explanatory enough for a start. A work I did on my first project, Age Of Atoms Opensea marketplace. I couldn’t make any more sales. Because;
- I opened social media from scratch, it was difficult to accumulate users.
- I encountered a lot of opensea and metamask errors during installation and during the sale.
- I chose to do it on the wrong network.
- I could not set the price correctly.
- My collection count is insufficient and its content is not clear.
Then I switched to the cheaper Polygon network. I learned how to write a smart contract and understood how the mint event is done. Sales continue, but very slowly. It is a bit challenging with the effect of the blows taken by the coin market. Here too;
- Mint completely made by myself.
- Promotion was insufficient. I understood the importance of community.
- It was necessary to establish an exact purpose and to explain it to people. I couldn’t reach many people.
- I could change my network preference.
- I decided late to sell in more than one grocery store.
- I did not create my website.
- I delayed clarifying my roadmap.
- I should have interacted more with those who support my projects.
- I took care of most of the things myself.
- The number of collections and the number of people reached were insufficient.
Finally, I started another project that I think is more active and I can see the future more clearly. This was also created in the solana network. With the lessons I learned from the previous stages, it became a clearer roadmap, a new website, and I eliminated other shortcomings. Anime Core Collection is on sale both on opensea and mint continues actively on my own site.
- Getting more people interested in NFT, Metaverse blockchains in my language.
- Making improvements at a level that anyone who does not do projects can understand and do, and open them to everyone’s access.
- To bring all my experiences to everyone.
- To transfer knowledge and experiences to projects that are waiting for support.
- Carrying these aids to individuals who own my NFTs.
- To ensure the continuation of my own projects in each progress.
- Continuing to develop projects in many networks.
You can be included in my roadmap that I have determined. You can follow my social media accounts, or you can get feedback from my collections.
Anime Core Collection:
- Mint: https://0xgreat.art
- MarketPlaces: Opensea, MagicEden, ExchangeArt
Apes in Summer Uniques:
- MarketPlaces: Opensea, Rarible, NFTrade, TofuNFT, Refinable