Things I Want vs. Things I Have
It would be great if I could have…
- Long sexy legs.
- Smooth shiny hair.
- Bright white skin.
- One billion U.S. dollar.
- A room of pretty clothes, shoes, ect.
- 72 hours a day.
- Skinny sexy body figure.
- The ability to speak 9 languages fluently.
Things I should be greatful that I have…
- Healthy legs that can take me anywhere I want.
- Healthy body.
- Great sight.
- Smart brain.
- Worry-free financial back-up in 10 years.
- The ability to think on my own.
- Freedom of speech.
- The ability to learn on my own will.
- Friendly environment.
- Great friends.
- The abilities to talk, walk, sing, draw, ect.
- Family who love me with thier soul.
I know that I have a lot more than I don’t and that I am much luckier than most people in the world. There’s a lot that I need to improve myself and my life. However, it is important to take time to thank for all the blessing while chasing my goals.