Reflection on Progress
- Can you tell me about a time when you had to ask for help?
I had to ask for help when I was creating the bar for the game.html. I had Kayla help me with the pause button, exit, timer and time bar so it would be spaced out nicely.
2. Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult colleague. How did you communicate with the colleague effectively?
There wasn’t a time when this happened.
3. Describe a situation in which you met a major obstacle in order to complete a project. How did you deal with it? What steps did you take?
There was many merge conflicts that we had that would duplicate the code and mess things up. We would have to help each other by figuring out which code was updated and which were already there to fix it.
4. Describe a situation in which you felt you had not communicated well enough. What did you do? How did you handle it?
I started to make the bar for the game and I decided to go ahead and do some of the css and it messed me up with everyone's code. I had to erase the ones that had an effect to the code.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you worked as part of a group?
We had to make the buttons for the website work. Everyone had to contribute with html, css and js. We had to make 5x5 divs and the css would have to make it visible and a circle and the js would allow it to click and disappear.