What Type of Visa Should I choose to Travel Dubai?
Everyone knows that visa is an essential document that is required to enter any nation. Like all the countries Dubai, UAE also needs visa to get an entry into Dubai. The requirement of a visa depends on several factors such as nationality ,purpose visit and its planned duration. Dubai Immigration different types of visas tourist visa, business visa, transit visa and service visas.
The type of visa you need generally depends on reason behind traveling to Dubai. Usually a traveler will get his visa within a 3 to 4 working days. Dubai is one of the most visited city for tourism purpose and every year thousands of tourist apply for Dubai visa. So for travellers convenience Dubai immigration categorized Dubai visa in following different types.
Different Dubai Visas:
According to the purpose of your planned visit and its planned duration visa has been divided into 6 categories that are:
- 7 Days Visa: This kind of Dubai visa is beneficial to applicants who wants visit Dubai for short period of time.
- 14 Days Visa: 14 days Dubai visa is available for a tourist who decides a short vacation in the Dubai just for appointments, group meetings or a short holiday.
- 30 Days Visa: If tourist wish to stay in Dubai for longer period of time then 30 days visa can be best option. This visa will also be effective for professionals who would like to find out jobs in Dubai.
- 90 Days Visa: An individuals who want to stay for long time, 90 days visa is the most suitable options for them. It is also helpful for the people staying in Dubai for a holiday trip, to visit family/friends, or possibly take part in training programs and events.
Apart from these visas there are also multiple entry Dubai visas are available for traveller who visit Dubai frequently. These kinds of visas are valid for numerous entries into Dubai throughout the validity of the visa & may be availed by visa candidates who plan to make a visit The UAE for small business, workshops & trade events, or a holiday. Usually multiple entry visas can be issued for 30 days and 90 days.
Processing Fees & Time:
- Normal Visa: For those who have a sufficient time to visit Dubai can choose normal visa application mode which takes 3 to 4 days for visa processing. The processing charges are affordable for travellers.
- Express Visa: Express visa is the perfect for the people who have insufficient time to obtain their visa . Express visa application takes 1 to 2 working days for visa approval.
- Urgent Visa: For traveller who makes unplanned journey Urgent visa application is very useful. Traveler can get visa within 24 hours at some additional price.
To process visa application in any above listed mode there are few Dubai visa documents are required depending upon type of visa you are applying. After collecting all required documents and fees visa applicant need to follow online Dubai visa application process. After successfully completion of dubai visa process, visa expert review your application and submit to dubai immigration for approval. Once Dubai immigration approves your application you receive Dubai visa on your email address given during visa application process.
As given above, there are 6 different types of visa available for traveller who wish to visit Dubai. You can acquire visa depending upon your travel plan and budget.