Why I voted for him
- He values loyalty, and trust above other values
- He treats people like the humans they are equally nice and horrible to all
- He knows the system. He has complained about it FOR YEARS
- He knows how to get things done.
- He knows how to hire the right people, but admits his mistakes and fires the wrong ones.
- He follows through on his promises to negotiate better deals to our systems and help Americans get back our country. Which has been lost for a while now.
- Another reason I am a Trump voter this insanity of denying speakers and how one sided our eduction system has become. Opposing speakers actually banned for discussing a different view (not a hate crime or hate speech just different view of life) WT? Now we have “white privilidge”pins?wt???? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Speech_Movement