NYC Security Token Forum
With security tokens emerging as the next big thing in finance, it is more important than ever to get informed and involved.
Join us this Friday, April 12th for the NYC Security Token Forum. A chance to learn more about STOs, discuss key issues, and build relationships with some of the leading thinkers in STO and blockchain.
Who Is The Event For?
The booming STO market is expected to grow to an estimated value of $10 trillion over the next ten years. Whether you are an investor looking for new opportunities, an entrepreneur looking for new funding channels, or an STO expert, the Security Token Forum has something for you.
Topics to be covered include:
- Where is blockchain headed in 2019?
- Will security tokens be able to transform capital markets?
- The Landscape of Security Token Offering Market
- International Security Token Roundtable: Which country is leading the security token revolution?
- The Next Unicorn in the Global Token Market
- How to Raise Capital with a STO: Marketing and Broker-Dealers
- The Legal Aspects of Security Token Offering
- Investing in Security Tokens: Institutional investors, accredited investors and crowd investors
- Blockchain and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
The NYC Security Forum will have industry leading speakers including:
- Alex Fedosseev, CEO of 1World Online
- Tim Draper, Founder of DFJ, Draper Associates, Draper University, @IYS_Org
- Frank Walczak, Director of Business Operations at tZERO
- Brian Korn, Partner at Manatt, Phelps, & Phillips
- Brian Farber, General Counsel at Securitize
- Xiaochen Zhang, President of FinTech4Good
How To Buy Tickets
Click the link below to purchase tickets and claim 30% off.